BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

3Days, 3Games Update


This past thursday, friday and saturday we went to another day-after-day-after-day tourny and went 2-1, losing the last game in overtime. Stat line's read: Game1 22pts 7-13fga's 3rbs, 3asst :) and steller D. Game2 15pts 4-6fga's in 15mins of action and once again, :) steller D!. Game3? (straight face) "that" game, was bound to happen. 5pts on 1 of 10 shootin and....aaaand....and I F'in fouled out. again!, But 4real, I got my first "real" taste of playin on the road in Europe. 5 times to the basket with "obvious" fouls, and the rev stairs at me like....(straight face)....and to put the tasty icing on the cake!, after the game I was told (cant say who told me tho aha) "you cant shoot ten times and make one, you are now professional, this is impossible...on the court when you play, i see smile, and teeth and smile, other players care about the bonus's...sometime's I need to see fight, and (biting) bite...this is my life!!"........wait.....what ahahah...this isnt my life? I must be a part time gas station attendant aha the Fu**!. I cant smile? ahah I cant enjoy the game I love to play and am getting paid for (check going on 20days late FYI)....ahah (cheesy smile) but who's counting, cause Im playing my ass off...annnnd...hold up....Im starting to really! play D and hold down scorers? me??? ahah yes!, they played me on this one yall. Im off to the Czech-Republic inna few hours, check back sometimes this weekend for stats, video and more stories ahah i got those for months, and I aint even introduce yall to my boi since Hi Skool D-Wilson (p.s. look out for the D-Wil and D-Mo show...and that pix is him).





0 comments: