BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh yeeeaaa!, :D the muussiiccc is making moves (finally)

Yo I almost forgot about the music thang, sh** was takin off!! before I left cali. Kinda caught me off guard, because really nobody was on my music, then inna months span right! before I was getting ready to leave for Europe I get hit up by my boy Chuck (la la lisa's bro/manager), Rick Hunter and a few other people who just were trynna get involved you know. So I was working with hispanic artist Rick (who's trynna get his mojo back ahah) and the lovely La La Lisa (crazy! vocals to be so young). So I've uploaded a preview from her upcommin EP (short album) entitled "Visionless Mirrors" (I know, I like that title too). The song is called "Mirrors", so check it out and let me know what ya'll think, and maybe later this week or next week i'll up another preview for ya'll if its something ya'll feeling. d-_-b

0 comments: