BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cut The "Czech" (Video Blog)

This Past weekend we went to the Czech Republic for a couple games and the stat line's read: Game1 15pts 4-9 fga's and Game2 19pts 6-12 fga's. So for all my efforts so far, I hear that I lead the team in scoring during the preseason at about 18.0, so that made me feel pretty damn good with the fact being that Im a 4th/5th option aha. This Wednesday tho?...The bonus's start to kick in, meaning pretty much that we all losin money when we lose games and I'll just leave it at that......ahah oh yeeaa, in the video I mention that me and D-Will was out there rockin ish ahah, sh*t's serious, we was out there crossin, hezzy dribblin, in and outs, dunkin (yes!, I had 2! bang outs people), but he got the best of me on this 1!!!!, damn, move ahah, I'll show ya'll when I get the DVD, but for now, enjoy the blog, and like always I thank ya'll for even "thinking" about my blog...now....(yelling) SUBCRIIIIBE!!! AND FOLLOW YOUR BOY!....hahah latteerrsss.


0 comments: