BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We got our ass beat!

Luckily its only preseason, but damn!. I don't even remember the score, but we got worked by like 25!. We played the same team from Slovakia that we played at home last week, but this time in Slovakia (:/ they not really into Hungarians). These cats shot over 60% from the 3 last game and this game like 80%, ahah sh*t was ridiculous. Umm personal stats, I can say I finally bumped 15 out the way...:/ with 17pts, 6-11 fga's, so I'm shootin good (I should be shootin better I feel) but its some things that I gotta clean up, cause honestly? I should've had between 21 and 30 the past three games, so sh*t's gettin picked up nooowww. sorry ya'll, :( no pic's 2day. be back inna few days, got four games this weekend, (shakin my head) daaaaamn.... Preseason record? 4-1...lets keep it goin.

0 comments: