BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Come Back Win 100-96




Aight get this first. We played a team called "Sopron" this past monday right? and we were post to play them again yesterday...ahah the "players" told the "coach/staff" that they not playin cause they tired ahaha what!!!? So we end up playin this team from Slovenia who comes in and shoots like 70% from the 3 aha, and so durin the game we go down by 18 at the most, but cut it to 6 at half time (50-56). Third quarter we pick that sh*t up and they only score 13 points in the quarter and we end up winning the game by 4 cause they hit a 3 at the buzzer (of course). Me on the other hand. I cant seem to break past 15 points (3rbs, 3asst in 3 quarters). Got me feelin like a bum over here aha, but its 100% my fault this game for sure cause I went 7-14fga's and 1-6 from the three point line, and I passed up to shots that I should've taken, :D but im finna step it up tho ya'll, we got I think 5 games this week so Im finna try and put in 20+ every night. So here go some game pic's and i'll check in with some more info later. d-_-b

0 comments: